The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'ebooks' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Romance Release - Love, Lies and Redemption

Hi everyone, I’m pleased to announce the release of my western romance, Love, Lies and Redemption. Set in 1877 Nebraska, this novel blends…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 12, 2020

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

0 Feb 12, 2020

The Viking's Witch - Historical/Paranormal Romance

I’m pleased to announce the release of my latest historical romance, The Viking’s Witch. This full-length novel is set in Celtic Scotland…

0 Sep 25, 2019

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

New Romance Release - Redemption from a Dark Past

Hi, I’m pleased to announce the release of my historical romance, REDEMPTION FROM A DARK PAST. This full-length Gothic novel is set in the…

0 Jun 21, 2018

New Romance Release - Trust with Hearts

Hi romance lovers, I’m pleased to announce the release of my contemporary romance novel, Trust with Hearts. The hero is a sexy cowboy-li…

0 Aug 14, 2017

Like things spicy? Don't miss the Naughty Nobles trilogy

Sharing some news about my latest releases..... If you like your romances spicy, don’t miss the Naughty Nobles trilogy….   3 super-hot hi…

0 Apr 27, 2017

Reviews… what do they mean?

The free promotion for my book, IMAGINATION is long over and now, as I had hoped, reviews are starting to roll in. This got me thinking as…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Apr 29, 2016

Times are a changing!

As most authors now know Amazon is going to start paying authors for the amount of pages read and not for each complete book. I’m not certa…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 25, 2015

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil Ostroff

3 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service