The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request to help me in beta-testing formats

Hi pen peers, (Or should I say keyboard peers?) Anyway, I don't know if this is the place for my request; but as it is an exchange I'll pos…

Started by Maria Mar

0 Jul 23, 2013

Discover What You Are Here To Do - New Book

Hi all, Introducing myself and my book. I released the Kindle version of my new book, Discover What You Are Here To Do, recently and would…

Started by Nicola Grace

0 Jan 27, 2013

Does Twitter really help with book sales?

Ever since I became published, I keep being told to use "Twitter". Why? Yes, it's another form of social networking, but does Tweeting actu…

Started by Shawn Lamb

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Input on my new book title

Hello. I am writing a book proposal for my second self help book. With a yoga and life coaching background I want to share tips to support…

Started by Jenny Gallagher

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Is lulu.com the best way to go?

Okay. I love writing adn been writting stories since I was ten years old and after highschool I was determined to publish something. BUt wh…

Started by Samie Foster

5 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Samie Foster

We need your voting help...

Hi Friends, My nephew (Daje) is an 18-year old aspiring model. He is one of the 10 finalist of the "Faces Of The Future" Sean John modelin…

Started by Tina T Willer

0 May 11, 2009

Where are all the computer and url geeks or those who know what to do?

OKAY FELLOW AUTHORS: i have seen your home pages with all of your URL's posted for all of the sites that you belong to. I need help to get…

Started by Fran Lewis

4 Mar 16, 2009

Win two tickets to an amazing event!

A good friend of mine, Christine Kloser is launching her book, The Freedom Formula today with 85 partners. People like Wayne Dyer, Marianne…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Aug 13, 2008

Anyone else us Startlogic for their website?

I've had no problems with my website which is hosted by StartLogic. It came with the capability to blog via WordPress. Things were great, u…

Started by CPMurphy

1 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

How Can We Help Each Other in an Organized Plan?

I do a program out there in the "big world" called The Science of Networking and the Art of Connection". One of the earlier studies reveale…

Started by Peggy Collins

4 Aug 11, 2007
Reply by Dean

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service