The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'kindle' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Romance Release - Dangerous Indenture - A Historical/Mystery Romance

Here’s a look at my latest historical romance, DANGEROUS INDENTURE. This full-length novel is set in Pennsylvania Colony and blends a sensu…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Apr 16, 2019

How to find the most profitable Keywords on Kindle/Amazon

Hi peeps, TL;DR: I grew tired of expensive keyword search tools, so I created mine. It costs $2 instead of $50 and only focuses on keywords…

Started by alex krako

0 Oct 12, 2018

Great book deal on Amazon

TITLE: Raffles: The Complete Innings AUTHOR: Richard Foreman AMAZON LINK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Raffles-Complete-Innings-Richard-Forema

Started by Endeavour Press

0 Apr 17, 2015

FREE Kindle E-Book

FREE this Friday, Saturday & Sunday on Amazon: Earthbound Misfits by Scott Leddy. A satirical look at a floundering generation. http:…

Started by Scott Leddy

0 May 9, 2013

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

Only $34.95 to Become a Published Author on the Amazon Kindle Platform

Hi all, I'm Erin and I have 7 books selling on kindle, and 5 more in the pipeline. Making money on kindle is a numbers game,but a great lo…

Started by Erin Adams

0 Sep 19, 2012

Great Advertising Page For Fantasy & Science Fiction Authors

I'm a Fantasy writer myself, and I want to share something I recently discovered It's a Facebook page where Fantasy & Science fiction w…

Started by James Walter

0 Jul 26, 2012

The Memory Eater anthology is now available in paperback and e-book formats

The Memory Eater, an anthology consisting of 27 uniquely illustrated stories based on a device with the ability to locate and destroy any m…

Started by Casper Pearl

0 Jul 6, 2012

E-Books, Boom or Bust?

Kindle is out and sales are heating up, but how hot? Mum’s the word on details, but the buzz remains. Specifics: Amazon’s Kindle is an e-re…

Started by Linda A Lavid

4 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Linda A Lavid

Amazon's Wide Reach

Earlier this year, Amazon, the largest outlet for POD books, announced that at least five copies of books would have to be warehoused at Am…

Started by Linda A Lavid

0 Jul 10, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service