The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Released: Romance Every Weekend: 104 Fun Ways to Express Your Love

Hi everyone, I’m sharing news about my new release… Romance Every Weekend: 104 Fun Ways to Express Your Love Whether you’re just starting…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Dec 12, 2019

Selling books and getting noticed!

I recently had my first sit down interview with a magazine reporter and she asked me the question, “once an author indie publis…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 22, 2013

Seize the day!

Ebooks have surpassed regular books in sales for the first time ever! What does that mean to the 21st century writer? It means…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2013

No promises

Nobody said it would be easy. Nobody said it was always going to be fun. Nobody promised me that after spending twenty-plus yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 26, 2013

Writer’s zone

When I start to really get into writing a story I go into what I call a ‘writer’s zone’ where all distractions are muted. Time…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 19, 2013

Writers are transport machines

It’s raining. Fat drops meander down the glass windowpane in my office like so many overfed translucent snails. Water puddles…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 17, 2013

Why even write?

I’ve been doing the internet interview thing again and recently I was asked something that I hadn’t been asked before. The questioned po…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 13, 2013

Strange writer!

I used to think I was a really strange person. While everyone else I knew was out socializing and going to concerts, movies, and having…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 11, 2013

Fame and Riches

I’ve been pondering the notion of my books one day going viral and selling millions of copies. I’ve been pondering how my life would chan…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 6, 2013

A writer’s warning!

Technology now allows us writers to offer our books and stories to the world. Through Amazon, Smashwords, and such, indie writers can no…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 3, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service