The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To not write

I’m back from vacation and for the first time that I can remember I got absolutely no writing done. I always vacation in the Florida Keys…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Apr 17, 2013

Taking pause

As a prolific writer, I find it hard to take even one day off of working on my craft. In my mind, a day spent not writing is an unfinished…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Mar 15, 2013

What Can I Do with a Radio Interview?

Hello, I wonder if I might find some friends here who know anything about using an itunes radio podcast for book promotion.  I had an  exce…

Started by Margaret Kell Virany

8 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Joan H. Young

Hailing All Adventure Fans!

Hello there! I'm new to this site - and to publishing. I recently published a book on amazon called The Secret World of Dragons (http://tin…

Started by Sandra harvey

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

Is a deathbed a peacemaker?

We were inspired to write our debut novel, Color Struck, in hopes of encouraging diversity: getting to know a person by their character and…

Started by Pamela M. Tuck

0 Dec 4, 2010

Why is it hard for a wife to "submit" to her husband? Do you believe that God made him the head of your home?

After teaching marriage classes, many times I see that there is a disconnect in the marriage when it comes to "respecting" your husband and…

Started by Shon Hyneman

6 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Shon Hyneman

Voyage of Healing

I sit here waiting for high tide. I stare into the blue void that is the ocean of life. My mind wonders...love is not suppose to be compl…

Started by Dr. Joseph B. Howard

1 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Tonya Jones

Open Arms-Author Markeith Whitlock

I thought I would include a poem or two from my poetry book Open Arms. This book is available online, and in book stores. Please read, and…

Started by Davinne

0 Jan 23, 2009

Love Letters

Attention all writers and friends, I am starting a collection of the last love letters you might write to a loved one or friend. It is the…

Started by Gayla Gabriel

2 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Gayla Gabriel

Hit the road Jack!!

I’m working on my second novel and the main character is a young woman who’s been dealing with the infidelities of her boyfriend for a numb…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

2 Feb 29, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service