The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How effective is pre-launch marketing?

For those of you who have already published and sold books, what is the most effective way to sell books before the book is launched? Have…

Started by Alison Silbert

14 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sangita Singh

5 Tips to self-market your self-published book from FastPencil

Hi all, I'm here from FastPencil, the fastest, easiest way to write and publish your book. We've joined the forum to share information that…

Started by FastPencil

0 Oct 2, 2013

Successful Social Media Marketing Stories and Tips

Social Media is an effective tool for branding as well as selling a book but that is only if you know how to invest your time on it and not…

Started by Sude Khanian

0 Sep 30, 2013

Entrepreneurial Publishing

Hello all!  I work with Morgan James Publishing, the Entrepreneurial Publisher.  I'm reaching out in the event that you are ready to publis…

Started by Jessica DuBois

0 Jun 13, 2013

WIN A FREE signed copy of...

WIN A FREE signed copy of 'I Am Christ.' Register today at our newly launched forum. http://iamchristforum.com/christ/content.phpThe title…

Started by Michael Sherlock

0 Aug 21, 2012

To lend or not to lend, that is the Kindle

Hi authors....  I recently started to add my books to Kindle, and following some of Kremer's stories, I cut the price of one to $.99  the b…

Started by Alicia Castillo

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

Do People Still Want the Printed Version & Not The eBook?

The Amazon rankings have skyrocketed for Tallent & Lowery: 13, with over two million hits happening almost every day.  There have been…

Started by Amy Lignor

6 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Amy Lignor

Librarian and Children’s Book Author Combine Expertise To Help Authors with a special Sell Your Books to Schools and Libraries book-package offer

Libraries are the biggest book market in the US. There are nearly 110,000 school and public libraries in this country, and 100,000 public s…

Started by Barbara Techel

0 Oct 3, 2011

Book Awards

How many out there have used Book Awards to gain recognition for your books? Seems they have to be newly published to qualify. There are so…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

13 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Book

Here is a great little article on using word-of-mouth marketing for your book promotion efforts. Some of it has been said before, but I alw…

Started by Peter N. Jones

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Glennon

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service