The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Current list of Free Press Release Sites

Hello everyone, I've put together a list of free press release sites that others may find useful. As of yesterday, all of these sites offe…

Started by Peter N. Jones

8 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Kim parker

How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

It does seem to be the world's biggest online bookstore, but is it easy for people to find your product there, especially when it's new. An…

Started by James_Aten

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

Tagging at Amazon.com

Would be more than willing to tag anyone's book at Amazon.com - especially if the favor was returned. :D Title: Flaherty's Crossing by Kay…

Started by Kaylin McFarren

0 Mar 7, 2010

Market Research Help Needed

I posted a similar market research question in one of the subgroups, but it might better serve as a forum question. I’m looking for market…

Started by Chris Glennon

3 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by KarinSusanF

Adding an Index to Your Non-fiction Book Increases its Value

The American Society of Indexers (ASI) encourages indexers everywhere to be ambassadors for the craft & to take all opportunities to de…

Started by Rose Ippolito

0 Feb 24, 2010

The impact of Book Trailers on Book Sales?

Is there value in creating a book trailer? In promoting a novel months before it's released? I'm curious about this marketing tool which se…

Started by Kaylin McFarren

20 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Arnold Howard

BookMarketing

Hi Everyone. I am looking for ideas on book marketing. I have a book that is a memoir, I have self published it and edited with another pub…

Started by Svetlana Repina

13 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Svetlana Repina

Book Signing Success Question

What book marketing material do you provide your potential customers during book signings besides your book, bookmarks or postcards? If not…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ZLS Publishing, LLC

Are you obsessed with your Amazon Sales Rank?

I came out with my first book recently (it's about inbound marketing). The book has done well, and geek that I am, I've become obsessed wi…

Started by Dharmesh Shah

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Video Marketing

Hi, My favourite social media channel is Youtube (still Adwords is the best channel of all though). I love it, its early days for me and I…

Started by Steve Payne

0 Dec 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service