The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'middle' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reviews… what do they mean?

The free promotion for my book, IMAGINATION is long over and now, as I had hoped, reviews are starting to roll in. This got me thinking as…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Apr 29, 2016

Educational Mobile Apps For Kids

There are so many apps in the Education category of the App Store, but trying to discover new apps can be time-consuming and unrewarding. Y…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Sep 22, 2015

Times are a changing!

As most authors now know Amazon is going to start paying authors for the amount of pages read and not for each complete book. I’m not certa…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 25, 2015

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil Ostroff

3 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Define Novel Length

After almost a solid month of plotting, characterization, pacing, and creating setting, I finally wrote the last sentence to my new novel b…

Started by Neil Ostroff

7 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Author’s Legacy

When you buy a book in a bookstore, what do you look for? Is it the cover that attracts you? The fiery description on the back? The author’…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 29, 2014

Amazon Prime is changing everything!

I’m sure if you’re a reader or author you’ve heard about Amazon’s new prime membership for books. For a monthly fee a reader can now purcha…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 21, 2014

The marketing secret!

I’ve been reading a lot of threads and forums lately dealing with the topic of marketing your book. It seems there are a lot of “newbie aut…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 7, 2014

Origins of a novel

Thanks to everyone who purchased DROP OUT, the book continues to affect lives. For those of you who don’t know the origins of the story and…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 30, 2014

Reviews for sale!

I’ve touched on this subject many times but it warrants repeating. Never pay someone to read and review one of your books. Paid reviewers…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by 4-LAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service