The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just released - BEAUTY & THE BIGFOOT - A paranormal comedy

Hi everyone, My paranormal comedy, Beauty & the Bigfoot was just released. It's an unusual look at the legend of Bigfoot and blends the…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Oct 4, 2017

Spend Four Days with Jack...

I’m pleased to announce the release of my gay romance, Four Days with Jack. In this contemporary novella, best friends David and Jack emb…

0 Aug 14, 2017

New Romance Release - Trust with Hearts

Hi romance lovers, I’m pleased to announce the release of my contemporary romance novel, Trust with Hearts. The hero is a sexy cowboy-li…

0 Aug 14, 2017

Like things spicy? Don't miss the Naughty Nobles trilogy

Sharing some news about my latest releases..... If you like your romances spicy, don’t miss the Naughty Nobles trilogy….   3 super-hot hi…

0 Apr 27, 2017

Wow, an agent!

I was recently contacted by a prominent NY literary agency who shall remain nameless at this point, about possible representati…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 15, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

AT CIRCLES BEND

Joslin Fitzgerald's book AT CIRCLES BEND Is in distribution by all major distributors. The incredible fictional novel is also available wit…

Started by Mary Joslin Fitzgerald

0 Jan 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service