The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please join

So ning is ending alot of their ning member sites, I know, that sucks.   I've started a new site at a new host, please come and check it ou…

Started by Stonemagick

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by Stonemagick

To Think- To Write- To Publish fellowship - March 15th deadline!!

A unique writing and publishing fellowship:  To Think-To Write-To Publish--A program  for "next generation" writers of any genre with an in…

Started by Science Writer

0 Mar 6, 2010

SEX! Got your attention? New blog series specifically tailored to authors and fitness..look

A lot of you don't know I'm a CPT (certified personal trainer) as well as an author. In light of the new year I'm dedicating my blog to a s…

Started by Cynthia Vespia

0 Jan 11, 2010

Free book "Virgo, She Did It Her Way!"

Author & Motivational Speaker Vernon Samuel is offering you a chance to win his book for free. All you have to do to qualify for "Virgo…

Started by WickedCrownInc

0 Nov 19, 2009

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Looking for your marketing advice

It's a very exciting time for me. I've just published my first book - "What To Do When You Become The Boss - How new managers become succes…

Started by Bob Selden

25 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Bob Selden

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2008 Contact: Anthony Stipe, PR Director De Novo Publishing, LLC P.O. Box 3269 Durham, NC 27715…

Started by Lady ILLusions

0 Oct 7, 2008

Ideas on creating new information / entertainment regularly for your site

I Joined this network in July. Since then I have received many tips from BMN friends about setting up a site. The bookstore now has one web…

Started by Charlotte McPherson

2 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

Which of the following is your biggest challenge writing a nonfiction book?

Given the numerous, often-documented, advantages that a published book offers coaches, consultants, and other service providers, I'd like t…

Started by Roger C. Parker

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Blogging with USA Best Seller Jennifer Ashley

Hello! I'm guest blogging on RITA winner Jennifer Ashley's blog this week at http://www.jenniferonwriting.blogspot.comWe're talking about…

Started by Emily Bryan

0 Feb 27, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service