The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'news' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 12, 2020

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

Just released - BEAUTY & THE BIGFOOT - A paranormal comedy

Hi everyone, My paranormal comedy, Beauty & the Bigfoot was just released. It's an unusual look at the legend of Bigfoot and blends the…

0 Oct 4, 2017

Looking for genuine reviewers group - readers who really want to share the passion of readiong.

Hi I am willing to review a book every month and review it. In return I would like to have the same from your side. Please let us know. ht…

Started by Immigration Attorney

0 Mar 8, 2014

Free Press Release (PR) Distribution...what is this about?

Being a self-publisher, I'm always looking for low cost ways to promote my book. Recently, I've ran across a number of FREE PR distribution…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

3 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Check out this Video of Blue Ghost/Spirit

I saw this report on news and I found link to it.....its really different and makes on wonder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhoawd851_4

Started by Elizabeth Alan

0 Nov 14, 2007

Pitching to TV Shows-How much info to give? Trademarked brands?

I want to pitch a "visual" story idea of "Don't Tell a Chronically Ill Person 'You Look Great!' __#__ creative gifts to show you REALLY car…

Started by Lisa Copen

0 Aug 1, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service