The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'novel' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Radio and TV publicity

Can anyone offer a relative neophyte some advice regarding getting on TV and radio with spending an arm, aleg, and half my children's inher…

Started by Ron Adams

14 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Battered Clergy - Book Release Celebration...May 23-24th

Book Release On-line Party on May 23-24th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm! Go to www.phoenixofgracewritersforum.ning.com and urbansoul.ning.com! Al…

Started by Dr. Joseph B. Howard

0 Apr 8, 2009

My novel was just reviewed in People magazine

My novel "My Life at First Try" was reviewed by People magazine (December 8 issue) and received 3.5 stars out of 4.

Started by Mark Budman

8 Jan 2, 2009

Call All Authors

I just build a forum like this one for authors. the form let authors give people prizes for reading their book, authors set your own rule a…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

0 Dec 13, 2008

Bringing Characters to Life

Hi Everyone! I'm interested in knowing if any authors (fiction, in particular) have tried creating a blog for the characters in their nove…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

1 May 5, 2008
Reply by Ane Mulligan

Is Your Website Addresss Marketable?

Is Your Website Addresss Marketable? It's about building a brand and an awareness of your brand with a marketable website address . . . D…

Started by C.F. Jackson

3 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by C.F. Jackson

Silverdream & Bloodfire Prologue

Here's the prologue to my novel. Hope you enjoy it. Any comments or suggestions for improvement are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for you…

Started by Brenda Wynn

0 Dec 25, 2007

Silverdream & Bloodfire Chapter 1

Here's the first chapter of my fantasy novel. This will be a real-world chapter instead of a fantasy world chapter like the prologue. I hop…

Started by Brenda Wynn

0 Dec 21, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service