The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'novels' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

My New Writing Videos

I've began a new series of writing videos and placing them on Youtube. I'm sort of frustrated with Youtube since I get many more hits than…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Aug 2, 2011

My Writing Instruction Videos

I want to give out my link to my writing instruction videos. There will be many more to come. I hope that everyone will take a look at them…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Jul 16, 2011

Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Book

Here is a great little article on using word-of-mouth marketing for your book promotion efforts. Some of it has been said before, but I alw…

Started by Peter N. Jones

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Glennon

TIPS: Make Your First Five More Appealing to Agents and Editors Or You're Sunk!

Hi All, I'd like to share some tips that will most likely get you over the five-page hurdle that aspiring writers face. It's the BIGGEST o…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

0 Nov 11, 2009

My "Power Points" Are Essential to hot selling books~

ANOTHER THING TO DO BEFORE WRITING YOUR BOOK-- “POWER POINTS” Writing you book quick and easy, the way I teach it, is simple. That’s my ten…

Started by martha tucker

0 Oct 14, 2009

Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)?

1.) RUINED REPUTATION COMES TO A HALT Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)? RECORD HIGHS OF SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS FOR T…

Started by Jo-Anne Vandermeulen

5 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Editor In Chic

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Selling out: From Self-publishing to Traditional publishing

This question is for authors who previously self-published a book(s) and now publish with a traditional publisher... What have been your "…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

3 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Gary Val Tenuta

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service