The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Taste and See, Free Book on Kindle, 60 First Chapters for Sampling

Link to a free copy of Taste and See on Kindle

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

0 Jan 30, 2012

Do People Still Want the Printed Version & Not The eBook?

The Amazon rankings have skyrocketed for Tallent & Lowery: 13, with over two million hits happening almost every day.  There have been…

Started by Amy Lignor

6 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Amy Lignor

Book Trailers and Their Role in Promotion

Please Video Book Trailes for Rachel Madorskyvisit the mini book trailers on-line for “Maestro” and other:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Started by Rachel Madorsky

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Book

Here is a great little article on using word-of-mouth marketing for your book promotion efforts. Some of it has been said before, but I alw…

Started by Peter N. Jones

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Glennon

Build a Better Story released

Build a Better Story is now available in ebook format. Its focus is on providing a method of organizing the thoughts and story elements in…

Started by Hank Quense

0 Mar 2, 2010

Results of me entering my poem in a poetry contest

Congratulations! You are a winner of our poetry competition. With over one million website hits, we were inundated with entrants. Choosing…

Started by Grace Brooks

0 Feb 6, 2010

Hello..My First Discussion

Women in Art...I found this video on youtube called a Celebration of Womans Form....alot Renior...and nudity but beautiful none the less.…

Started by Elizabeth Alan

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Blog tour information

I am in the process of setting up a blog tour for author G. M. Masterson and his new book, Alexander: Hall of the Gods. The book is a fanta…

Started by Janet Elaine Smith

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service