The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'online' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Bewitching Book Tours- Seeking Virtual Tour Hosts

I am kicking off a new business venture- Bewitching Book Tours.   I know both sides of the coin being both an author and book blogger so I…

Started by Roxanne Rhoads

0 Jan 3, 2011

Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Book

Here is a great little article on using word-of-mouth marketing for your book promotion efforts. Some of it has been said before, but I alw…

Started by Peter N. Jones

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Glennon

Authors let's interview each other on Twitter?

This Monday, Eliza Earsman and I are going to interview each other on Twitter. Hope will join in and check it out at http://twitter.com/qlc

Started by Gary Eby

10 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Gary Eby

Boost your book sales on the web

Want to increase your book sales? Then DragonCub is a free online marketing medium for you. Add your book details and we will promote it fr…

Started by DragonCub

0 Nov 23, 2009

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Effective E-publishing and Self-Publishing

Has anyone here written an ebook and tried to promote it with their own website? I'm wondering how you go about doing this effectively and…

Started by Karen Lugay

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service