The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'promotion' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

You've written that book and now you're looking to make it into a bestseller. Your friends and experts have suggested that marketing the bo…

Started by Vikram Narayan

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

New idea to promote your book and help public libraries.

As a new author I am always trying to think of new ways to get my book out to readers. I have done a few book discussion/signings and a lar…

Started by Kristin Callender

0 Apr 16, 2009

Authors: How to plan your own Virtual Book Tour

I have been getting a lot of emails from authors about my VIrtual Book Tour. I decided to best way to help others who are planning their ow…

Started by Kristin Callender

0 Apr 9, 2009

Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

Hi All, I was curious to get others' opinions about what type of marketing has worked best for you, conventional or online methods? I will…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

special offer for book trailer

I am expanding my customer base for my book trailer production service. Normally I charge 35.00 an hour to produce a 2 minute book trailer…

Started by Theresa Chaze

0 Nov 5, 2008

eBook Promotion for an eMoron

Hi all, I'm a wine blogger, and author of a wine tasting guide eBook. Like many eBook authors, I feel I have a good deal of expertise in…

Started by Joe Roberts

3 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Linton Robinson

An Invitation to 2 Free 1-Hour Teleclasses Next Week

Hi, Next week I'm offering two free 1-hour teleclasses for authors and future authors and I'd like to invite any of you who might be inter…

Started by Marg Ruttan

0 Aug 3, 2008

Bringing Characters to Life

Hi Everyone! I'm interested in knowing if any authors (fiction, in particular) have tried creating a blog for the characters in their nove…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

1 May 5, 2008
Reply by Ane Mulligan

Free Websites for Book Promotion or Author Promotion

Hey everyone, I've put together a list of 100+ hosts that will give you a free website that you can use for book promotion purposes. I stil…

Started by Peter N. Jones

4 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 5!

Welcome to Day Five of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogo…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Mar 7, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service