The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'promotion' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 4!

Welcome to Day Four of Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogo…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Mar 6, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 3! (revised)

Welcome to Day Three of Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blog…

0 Mar 5, 2008

Virtual Book Tours

I'm in the process of planning my first virtual book tour and was wondering is it necessary to send a review copy of my book to a blog host…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by deborah thomas

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 2!

Welcome to Day Two of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogos…

0 Mar 4, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 1!

Welcome to the first day of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. We’ve got a talented bunch of authors from all over the ge…

0 Mar 3, 2008

New Authors' Group Blog: MURDER BY 4

A few weeks ago, a dear friend of mine announced to me and three other authors that she had finally found a home for her novel. After the i…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Mar 2, 2008

Promoting Books on Social Networks

I am interested to see if any of you have had positive experiences promoting your book(s) on Social Networks. The following reprinted with…

Started by Roger Ellerton

0 Jan 24, 2008

Send your book marketing tips for new ebook series - and get a free copy!

Hi, friends! After years of collecting my book marketing tips and what I've learned along the way, I'ved decided to make them into easy-to…

Started by Lisa Copen

0 Dec 13, 2007

Free Press Release (PR) Distribution...what is this about?

Being a self-publisher, I'm always looking for low cost ways to promote my book. Recently, I've ran across a number of FREE PR distribution…

3 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

What comes first??

Hi Everyone! In the next couple of days I'm planning to contact my local bookstores to market by novel, Blessings of Purpose. However, I'm…

4 Oct 19, 2007
Reply by acagedheart

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service