The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'publisher' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

I'd be interested to learn what authors/publishers on this network think their biggest challenges are with their book. I wonder if there's…

Started by Bill Frank

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

Why did you go with...

Why did you go with PublishAmerica, AuthorHouse, Xlibris, or another publisher that you had to pay? Did you try other methods first? A trad…

Started by Kim Smith

33 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steven M Moore

publisher is not paying royalties

I have a publisher who is avoiding payment. They do not respond on questions about payment, selling, give false invoices, explaining some n…

Started by Kamelia Sojlevska

1 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Dee H. Dodgson

Which of the word processing programs are most commonly used by book publishers and why?

I have been using Tex/Latex typesetting system to typeset my math books.  I later discovered that most publishers do not use Tex/Latex to p…

Started by Paul Chika Emekwulu

3 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Jeny

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR BOOK NOTICED BY A NATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHER?

I am finding out now, that some book stores won't look at your book if you are self published.  They want you to be picked up by a national…

Started by anita c spaulding

3 Sep 22, 2010

Reviews for The Bully in ME

What a wonderful review posted on Amazon. The best part is it's from a stranger. Please leave a review     This is a great book. It gives t…

Started by MG Villesca

0 Jul 6, 2010

Free Advice Fridays.

The Cadence Group is considering the launch of a new program:  Free Advice Fridays. The idea is to bring publishing folks together to share…

Started by The Cadence Group

0 Apr 1, 2010

Looking for a Publisher?

Are you looking for a reputable and honest publisher for your book? Listen to Randy Young of Sleepytown Press Publishing as he discusses…

Started by Deborah

0 Mar 3, 2010

Book Signing Success Question

What book marketing material do you provide your potential customers during book signings besides your book, bookmarks or postcards? If not…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ZLS Publishing, LLC

Why You Should Use Customized Book Products

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Why is that? Because the ability to quickly visualize the details in a graphic way is a much…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

0 Dec 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service