The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

editors

I know this new publisher who is looking for interns to join their editing department. Interested parties should contact beschafer6@gmail.c…

Started by Blake Schaefer

0 Jun 13, 2011

Some Thoughts on Sex in YA

First, I want to say up front that I don't write YA. I don't read a lot of it either, except when I'm editing it for publication, but I do…

Started by Susan Landis-Steward

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

CreateSpace versus LuLu?

As I begin looking into POD and distribution options for my upcoming series, The Noricin Chronicles,I have found myself torn between the tw…

Started by Mark Sheldon

0 Apr 29, 2010

Free Advice Fridays.

The Cadence Group is considering the launch of a new program:  Free Advice Fridays. The idea is to bring publishing folks together to share…

Started by The Cadence Group

0 Apr 1, 2010

What are your biggest publishing challenges?

What are the biggest challenges you are having with getting your book published and distributed?

Started by Justin Sachs

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Justin Sachs

The power of Google Books Online Reader

Many of you may be interested in how Google Books can help you with your self publishing efforts, as were we last summer, when the Beta rel…

Started by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

0 Mar 6, 2010

Looking for a Publisher?

Are you looking for a reputable and honest publisher for your book? Listen to Randy Young of Sleepytown Press Publishing as he discusses…

Started by Deborah

0 Mar 3, 2010

Book Signing Success Question

What book marketing material do you provide your potential customers during book signings besides your book, bookmarks or postcards? If not…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ZLS Publishing, LLC

Why You Should Use Customized Book Products

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Why is that? Because the ability to quickly visualize the details in a graphic way is a much…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

0 Dec 1, 2009

Did You Know...

...that quite often, it is what you don't know that limits your success? Here is a wealth of information you MUST KNOW! A Must Read

Started by Gene Cartwright

0 Nov 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service