The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'release' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Another World A New Paranormal Mystery/Romance Novel by Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, Today I’m sharing a look at the making of my new release, In Another World. This contemporary romance novel blends a murder m…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 15, 2022

Just Released: More Than I Bargained For - A Paranormal Mini-Mystery

Hi everyone!  I’m sharing news about my latest release, More Than  I Bargained For. This 4,500 word mini-mystery blends offbeat humor with…

0 Aug 22, 2021

Just Released… Journaling Every Week: 52 Topics to Get You Writing

Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce news about my latest non-fiction guide, Journaling Every Week: 52 Topics to Get You Writing. This fun…

0 Jan 6, 2021

New Romance Release - Love, Lies and Redemption

Hi everyone, I’m pleased to announce the release of my western romance, Love, Lies and Redemption. Set in 1877 Nebraska, this novel blends…

0 Feb 12, 2020

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

0 Feb 12, 2020

Just Released: Romance Every Weekend: 104 Fun Ways to Express Your Love

Hi everyone, I’m sharing news about my new release… Romance Every Weekend: 104 Fun Ways to Express Your Love Whether you’re just starting…

0 Dec 12, 2019

The Viking's Witch - Historical/Paranormal Romance

I’m pleased to announce the release of my latest historical romance, The Viking’s Witch. This full-length novel is set in Celtic Scotland…

0 Sep 25, 2019

New Romance Release - Dangerous Indenture - A Historical/Mystery Romance

Here’s a look at my latest historical romance, DANGEROUS INDENTURE. This full-length novel is set in Pennsylvania Colony and blends a sensu…

0 Apr 16, 2019

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

New Romance Release - Redemption from a Dark Past

Hi, I’m pleased to announce the release of my historical romance, REDEMPTION FROM A DARK PAST. This full-length Gothic novel is set in the…

0 Jun 21, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service