The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book reviews exchange offer

I write books about open source Ecommerce, which means free website management programs where you can sell your downloadable or other books…

Started by Kerry Watson

3 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by M Naeem

5 Tips to self-market your self-published book from FastPencil

Hi all, I'm here from FastPencil, the fastest, easiest way to write and publish your book. We've joined the forum to share information that…

Started by FastPencil

0 Oct 2, 2013

In case you need book reviews

We are a new site offering speedy and quality book reviews: http://www.fastbookreviews.com Thanks

Started by Fast Book Reviews

0 Feb 11, 2013

Paid Book Reviews

What's the general opinion of paid book reviews? I paid Reader's Choice less than $100 and got a great review from someone who chose to re…

Started by Alan Smith

11 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Kate L

Reviews for The Bully in ME

What a wonderful review posted on Amazon. The best part is it's from a stranger. Please leave a review     This is a great book. It gives t…

Started by MG Villesca

0 Jul 6, 2010

Questions for Authors

Hello Everyone, I will be conducting interviews with well-known authors during the next 2 months to be broadcast over the internet. I woul…

Started by Barbara Howard

0 Sep 3, 2009

Reviews work well.

I'm always asking for reviews. I'm going to share one that I just received, and the best one I've seen in a long time. Martha Tucker The M…

Started by martha tucker

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

New Article All You Should Read! Stop Badmouthing Industry Professionals!

Hi All, I've just written a new article called Online Badmouthing Can Cause A Writer Their Career. Don't Do It. Check it out below and I…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

0 Jul 5, 2009

New Movie Review By James Myers, The Entertainment Critic-The Soloist

I wanted to see an adult film this weekend. Not an x-rated adult sex film, but a thoughtful adult oriented film, for you know---- grown…

Started by James Myers

0 May 6, 2009

UPDATE: AMAZON REVIEWS REINSTATED

So much has happened in the past 24 hours. I have been contacted by authors, author organization reps, reporters, book marketers, bloggers…

Started by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

0 Apr 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service