The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

I'd be interested to learn what authors/publishers on this network think their biggest challenges are with their book. I wonder if there's…

Started by Bill Frank

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

Just Released: More Than I Bargained For - A Paranormal Mini-Mystery

Hi everyone!  I’m sharing news about my latest release, More Than  I Bargained For. This 4,500 word mini-mystery blends offbeat humor with…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Aug 22, 2021

Book Purchase

This is a book that makes a perfect Christmas gift. https://goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com/books https://www.amazon.com/Books-Dr-Wil

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Dec 8, 2020

Websites

some questions for you all on websites. 1. Are paid websites worth it?  2. Are paid websites being replaced by more interactive forums (li…

Started by Steve Downes

0 Sep 20, 2013

Entrepreneurial Publishing

Hello all!  I work with Morgan James Publishing, the Entrepreneurial Publisher.  I'm reaching out in the event that you are ready to publis…

Started by Jessica DuBois

0 Jun 13, 2013

Librarian and Children’s Book Author Combine Expertise To Help Authors with a special Sell Your Books to Schools and Libraries book-package offer

Libraries are the biggest book market in the US. There are nearly 110,000 school and public libraries in this country, and 100,000 public s…

Started by Barbara Techel

0 Oct 3, 2011

Book Awards

How many out there have used Book Awards to gain recognition for your books? Seems they have to be newly published to qualify. There are so…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

13 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Using youtube videos for promotions

Hi all I've started uploading youtube videos and was wondering if any of you has some experience in using that for promotion. my latest b…

Started by Alicia Castillo

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by CBM Christian Book Marketing

Publishers: Who pays state sales tax?

Publishers,     Who pays state sales tax when your books are sold or downloaded online?  I realize if we sell our books in our state we mus…

Started by Patricia Rockwell

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Does Google Books Hold the Key to your 2010 Book Marketing?

Here's something new. Many of you may be interested in how Google Books can help you with your self publishing efforts, as were we last su…

Started by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

1 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service