The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'self-publishing' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List of the top 100 prolific writers on Amazon

Hi, Quick post to let you know that I put up a page listing the top 100 writers on Amazon - in terms of number of books featured in best se…

Started by alex krako

0 Mar 16, 2019

Book Marketing articles which you think is useful and served as your guide.

A friend of mine sent me articles about self-publishing, book marketing, book formatting, news about successful authors. She thought that i…

Started by The Fast Fingers

0 May 22, 2014

5 Tips to self-market your self-published book from FastPencil

Hi all, I'm here from FastPencil, the fastest, easiest way to write and publish your book. We've joined the forum to share information that…

Started by FastPencil

0 Oct 2, 2013

How do I open a Lightning Source Account

Hi there,   I am an up and coming author-publisher who believes in the importance of the spoken as well as the written WORD. I am current…

Started by Emmanuel Donkor

19 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Jeny

Amazon: why or why not?

I self published my book ( Clear Your Focus Grow Your Business) and it came out last month. It is a non-fiction self-help business developm…

Started by kaya singer

3 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jubilee Jones

Effective E-publishing and Self-Publishing

Has anyone here written an ebook and tried to promote it with their own website? I'm wondering how you go about doing this effectively and…

Started by Karen Lugay

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Praise God Through Writing

I love prasing God through my writings, poems, creative writing. And sometimes i reforce it with scripture. If you know of someone that lov…

Started by Feon Davis

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Feon Davis

I'm interviewing one author every day. Any other sites you know of?

Hi all, I just started a new (totally free) program called, "10 Questions for..." in which I ask authors the same 10 questions about writin…

Started by Wendy Burt-Thomas

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Teresa Morrow

POD and Self-Publishing Options Dwindle for Authors

Hi All, Even though I am a traditionally published author I do find this new development disturbing. I know that many authors go POD these…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by M. Andrew Sprong

Self-Publishing Your Book Need Not Be A Nightmare

That old saying, "Ingnorance Is Bliss" does not apply in this case -- basically, within the self-publishing arena, "Ingnorance Is NOT Bliss…

Started by Judi Lake

12 Aug 19, 2007
Reply by Feon Davis

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service