The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'software' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Which of the word processing programs are most commonly used by book publishers and why?

I have been using Tex/Latex typesetting system to typeset my math books.  I later discovered that most publishers do not use Tex/Latex to p…

Started by Paul Chika Emekwulu

3 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Jeny

How to Create an ezine

I have enjoyed bookmarket.ning.com so much. I believe I am on a sharp learning curve from reading so many of your comments about the numero…

Started by Charlotte McPherson

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Editing Writing Software

Does anyone use an editor or editing writing software? I would like to hear from you and how useful has it been in proofreading your writin…

Started by Norm Goldman

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

To software or not?

Hey, guys. Just finished the new Writer's Digest article about 2008 software for writers. I've never used any but I'm thinking I might need…

Started by Susan Whitfield

3 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Susan Whitfield

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service