The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'stories' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Marketing Success Stories

This is a forum to allow people to showcase the things they've done that have worked well for them in marketing their books. Please share y…

Started by John Kremer

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

Just Released: More Than I Bargained For - A Paranormal Mini-Mystery

Hi everyone!  I’m sharing news about my latest release, More Than  I Bargained For. This 4,500 word mini-mystery blends offbeat humor with…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Aug 22, 2021

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

0 Feb 12, 2020

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 6 - 8

Write Better Stories and Essays is designed to help students in middle school improve their writing skills. Key Benefits Explore different…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 13, 2015

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 3 Through 5

The Write Better Learning Series was created for students, to promote writing development through the investigation of different types of w…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 13, 2015

Are There Other Active Writers

I don't know about other writers, but I'm always staying busy since it tends to make me feel more complete as a writer. Doing hands on work…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Sep 1, 2012

My New Writing Videos

I've began a new series of writing videos and placing them on Youtube. I'm sort of frustrated with Youtube since I get many more hits than…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Aug 2, 2011

My Writing Instruction Videos

I want to give out my link to my writing instruction videos. There will be many more to come. I hope that everyone will take a look at them…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Jul 16, 2011

Do You Write About Hospice, Health Care, or Nursing Homes?

I have been a hospice volunteer in Detroit nursing homes for several years. Working with people who are ill can be a great source of insp…

Started by Frances Shani Parker

0 Nov 30, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service