The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'support' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The power of the Digital Sampler

Can you imagine what it would be like, to have a global readership, browsing before buying, with no shipping costs, no printing costs, and…

Started by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

0 Feb 16, 2010

New idea to promote your book and help public libraries.

As a new author I am always trying to think of new ways to get my book out to readers. I have done a few book discussion/signings and a lar…

Started by Kristin Callender

0 Apr 16, 2009

Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)?

1.) RUINED REPUTATION COMES TO A HALT Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)? RECORD HIGHS OF SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS FOR T…

Started by Jo-Anne Vandermeulen

5 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Editor In Chic

Sometimes you see a burning bush, sometimes you don't.

Hi all, I hope that everyone is having a good day. I recently received an e-mail that spoke to my hear inspiring me to start this discussio…

Started by Chris

0 Apr 5, 2009

Voices for the Silent!

You are probably wondering about the meaning of the title. I am an autism warrior. I am a mother to a handsome, smart, funny, charming, a…

Started by Adonya Wong

0 Oct 16, 2008

Raising Money for Charity While Making a Profit

One of my goals with my book The Spiritual Entrepreneur is to show people that you can use your business to raise money for charity while m…

Started by Robert Morgen

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Attracting loyal fans of + inspiring bulk sales of books. How have you done this?

Several authors have successfully started groups (mastermind, mutual support, etc.) based on the ideas in their books. Have you? I intervie…

Started by Kare Anderson

0 Aug 20, 2008

Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

I like anyone experience if any, with any support of any kind as Christian writer or Author from their Church? rather members, friends of m…

Started by Feon Davis

6 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service