The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'suspense' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back to writing

I’ve spent the last few weeks doing a lot of marketing and promotion for my nine novels and it has paid off. My main blog, ALWAYS WRITING h…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 29, 2013

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Something for everyone!

Happy pre-Thanksgiving everyone, no matter where you're from!  I am an M.D. who writes books - I've been on the Network for ~ two months.  …

Started by Barbara Ebel

1 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Barbara Ebel

Radio and TV publicity

Can anyone offer a relative neophyte some advice regarding getting on TV and radio with spending an arm, aleg, and half my children's inher…

Started by Ron Adams

14 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Is Your Website Addresss Marketable?

Is Your Website Addresss Marketable? It's about building a brand and an awareness of your brand with a marketable website address . . . D…

Started by C.F. Jackson

3 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by C.F. Jackson

Ideas for a Humorous Scene (Twisted Minds Appreciated)

I am plotting out my next book, FUR BALL FEVER, and need some ideas for a funny scene. To provide context, Grace, my heroine, is a tad on…

Started by Maureen Fisher

0 Jan 6, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service