The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'thriller' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

So, you married a writer?

So, you married yourself a writer, eh? You bought into the romantic notion of the two of you sitting fireside, drinking glasses of pinot no…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Feb 3, 2013

Back to writing

I’ve spent the last few weeks doing a lot of marketing and promotion for my nine novels and it has paid off. My main blog, ALWAYS WRITING h…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 29, 2013

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Demon Hunter 2: Seek & Destroy hits virtual bookshelves today

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NOVEMBER 27, 2009 Delivering Sequels in Cyberspace Author Cynthia Vespia uses ebook format for horror trilogy (Las…

Started by Cynthia Vespia

0 Nov 28, 2009

Can Reading a Book Increase Your Intelligence and Writing Ability?

I love finding interesting tidbits and articles like this. It gives you something to think about. I hope you all enjoy! Jennifer Cha…

Started by Jennifer Chase

3 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service