The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'tour' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How effective is pre-launch marketing?

For those of you who have already published and sold books, what is the most effective way to sell books before the book is launched? Have…

Started by Alison Silbert

14 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sangita Singh

For all the mystery lovers out there

Today is Day 5 of the Mystery We Write Blog Tour featuring interviews with authors, writing and marketing tips and book giveaways. To view…

Started by Patricia Gligor

0 Nov 30, 2012

I'd like to do a blog tour!

Hi there! My first novel Diary Of A Ryde was released last month and I'm very interested in getting some international attention for it. I…

Started by Joanna Ryde

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

Unfinished

A very interesting interview with Suzanne Gravelle at http://bookread-mumswritings.blogspot.com/

Started by Dee Owen

0 Dec 13, 2011

Organizing a Book Blog Tour

Hello Everyone. I am wanting to organize a book blog tour. I was wondering whether there is a list of sites that are historically receptive…

Started by Jeff Horton

1 Jul 31, 2011

Bewitching Book Tours- Seeking Virtual Tour Hosts

I am kicking off a new business venture- Bewitching Book Tours.   I know both sides of the coin being both an author and book blogger so I…

Started by Roxanne Rhoads

0 Jan 3, 2011

How do I set up a virtual book tour?

Have any of you ever set up a virtual book tour before? If you did, how did you find people to talk to about the book, and how did you pitc…

Started by Alison Silbert

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Glenda A. Bixler

Book Blog Tour Begins for The Truth Lies in the Dark...join the fun!

Hi to all Book Marketing Network members. I would like to invite everyone to join me on my Book Blog Tour for my mystery, The Truth Lies i…

Started by Kristin Callender

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Blog tour information

I am in the process of setting up a blog tour for author G. M. Masterson and his new book, Alexander: Hall of the Gods. The book is a fanta…

Started by Janet Elaine Smith

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Blog Book Tours

Just started the blogbooktour class this morning. It's a 2 month grueling (I hear) course in everything you needed to know about virtual bo…

Started by KK Brees

0 May 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service