The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'virtual' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 2!

Welcome to Day Two of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogos…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Mar 4, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 1!

Welcome to the first day of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. We’ve got a talented bunch of authors from all over the ge…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Mar 3, 2008

Surviving Rejections

Learn how I survived the rejection process. Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… Upon initial receipt of each…

Started by Maureen Fisher

1 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Should Real Men Read Romance?

Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… if anyone asks me whether I think men should read romance fiction, my an…

Started by Maureen Fisher

1 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Virtual Book Tours: Don't Believe What Read In the Funny Papers or In Some People's Blogs

I routinely Google my name and the name of my book to check for reviews that might have been posted without my knowledge. A few weeks ago a…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Nov 15, 2007

Anyone want to be a guest on my blog?

One form of virtual book touring, or so I'm told, is to appear as guests on other peoples blogs. I remember when my first book came out, th…

Started by CPMurphy

7 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Could someone explain virtual book tours?

I've heard this expression quite a bit, and yes I've seen many articles on the web talking about them. I've read things like guest blogging…

Started by CPMurphy

10 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service