The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writer' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I recently joined The Book Marketing Network

Hello All, I recently joined The Book Marketing Network, because I wanted to network with other writers and tell them about my new eBook. I…

Started by Keith Meyers

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Daniel P Quinn to do book signing on 4/29/12 @ Landmark Tavern, NYC after brunch event.

Fundraising Brunch w/Harpist Aideen O'Donnell @ Landmark Tavern for ArtsPRunlimited, Inc., on 4.29.12 in NYC Fundraising Brunch w/music…

Started by danielpquinn684

0 Mar 23, 2012

Authors let's interview each other on Twitter?

This Monday, Eliza Earsman and I are going to interview each other on Twitter. Hope will join in and check it out at http://twitter.com/qlc

Started by Gary Eby

10 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Gary Eby

Printing companies for self publishers

What are your favorite printing companies that you use to self publish?

Started by Michelle Dunn

8 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Michelle Dunn

BookRix - community connects writers to readers

Bookrix.com is a social network of writers and readers. As a writer I can create and publicize my own e-books by simply uploading my files.…

Started by Nils

0 Aug 24, 2009

Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)?

1.) RUINED REPUTATION COMES TO A HALT Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)? RECORD HIGHS OF SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS FOR T…

Started by Jo-Anne Vandermeulen

5 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Editor In Chic

Call All Authors

I just build a forum like this one for authors. the form let authors give people prizes for reading their book, authors set your own rule a…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

0 Dec 13, 2008

2009 National 'Declare and Decree' Book Tour

I am launching a nation wide book tour for my book "Declare and Decree and It Shall be Estalished" and looking for venues all across the co…

Started by Shontell

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Shontell

Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

I like anyone experience if any, with any support of any kind as Christian writer or Author from their Church? rather members, friends of m…

Started by Feon Davis

6 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

Would you Buy PDF E-books of poetry?

I Love writing inspirational and Christian poetry books. I also decided to save each one as a PDF and from this I have them available for s…

Started by Feon Davis

1 Aug 21, 2007
Reply by Revvell

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service