The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writers' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I recently joined The Book Marketing Network

Hello All, I recently joined The Book Marketing Network, because I wanted to network with other writers and tell them about my new eBook. I…

Started by Keith Meyers

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Christian Non-Fiction vs other genres

Do you think it's harder for a writer that writes Christian non-fiction verses others genres to promote and sell their books?

Started by Sheila L. Jackson

2 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Sheila L. Jackson

Next Stop on 2010 Trustworthy and True: Christian Authors on Tour (West Virginia on May 8th)

Started by Lynn Pinder

2 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Lynn Pinder

To Think- To Write- To Publish fellowship - March 15th deadline!!

A unique writing and publishing fellowship:  To Think-To Write-To Publish--A program  for "next generation" writers of any genre with an in…

Started by Science Writer

0 Mar 6, 2010

Looking for Blog Tour Hosts

We are almost booked for the year and are looking for Blog Tour Hosts to host our Virtual Book Tours.      If you are interested in hosting…

Started by Alba Henderson

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Alba Henderson

Are you a preacher or a preacher's wife? Then I need your help!

I am working on my first novel and I am calling it "The Sins of a Preacher's Wife!" Copyrighted by Christine M Ramey 2010. I am interested…

Started by Christine M Ramey

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Christine M Ramey

Book Signing Success Question

What book marketing material do you provide your potential customers during book signings besides your book, bookmarks or postcards? If not…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ZLS Publishing, LLC

Why You Should Use Customized Book Products

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Why is that? Because the ability to quickly visualize the details in a graphic way is a much…

0 Dec 1, 2009

Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

Okay, okay, I know what I'm about to say is going to make some people upset but I've noticed a trend and I have to say something about it.…

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

BookRix - community connects writers to readers

Bookrix.com is a social network of writers and readers. As a writer I can create and publicize my own e-books by simply uploading my files.…

Started by Nils

0 Aug 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service