The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writers' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)?

1.) RUINED REPUTATION COMES TO A HALT Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)? RECORD HIGHS OF SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS FOR T…

Started by Jo-Anne Vandermeulen

5 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Editor In Chic

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Writers in the Sky Special Poetry Issue has been published!

It's Friday, the 13th and Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services has published a special issue of poetry as a token of our appreciati…

Started by Yvonne Perry

0 Feb 14, 2009

PROMO DAY an all day online promotional event

I am the founder and organiser of PROMO DAY, an all day, online, international event for people in the writing industry. The next event wil…

Started by Jo Linsdell

1 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jo Linsdell

Register NOW for FREE Online Writer's Conference

Registrations for the FREE MuseOnline Writer's conference close on the 1st September. Check out the website for workshops. Genres and topic…

Started by Rosalie Skinner

3 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

Writers wanted

I publish a free ezine called Messages From the Universe. It has over 1200 readers. I am looking for writers who wish write articles promot…

Started by Theresa Chaze

11 May 4, 2008
Reply by Karina Kantas

Visions Driven by a Higher Purpose

The SLS kicks off the 2008 month long Black History Month Online Book Fair! You are invited to take part too. Please visit the main website…

Started by Ella D. Curry

0 Jan 25, 2008

Houston Writers Festival

Hi, friends, I'm excited to announce that I'll be signing at the first annual Houston Writers Festival on Saturday November 17. It will ta…

Started by Teri Thackston

0 Nov 11, 2007

SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS

Hi All, I'd like to hear the good and bad experiences that authors have had with dealing with their first few speaking engagements. Did yo…

Started by albertasequeira

0 Oct 28, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service