The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Released… Journaling Every Week: 52 Topics to Get You Writing

Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce news about my latest non-fiction guide, Journaling Every Week: 52 Topics to Get You Writing. This fun…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Jan 6, 2021

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

0 Feb 12, 2020

Just released - BEAUTY & THE BIGFOOT - A paranormal comedy

Hi everyone, My paranormal comedy, Beauty & the Bigfoot was just released. It's an unusual look at the legend of Bigfoot and blends the…

0 Oct 4, 2017

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 6 - 8

Write Better Stories and Essays is designed to help students in middle school improve their writing skills. Key Benefits Explore different…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 13, 2015

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 3 Through 5

The Write Better Learning Series was created for students, to promote writing development through the investigation of different types of w…

0 Nov 13, 2015

TECHNOLOGY TOOLS AVAILABLE TO HELP ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS WRITE BETTER ESSAYS AND STORIES

There are many technological aids that can assist teachers who are looking for ways to improve their students’ writing, whether that writi…

0 Sep 8, 2015

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? Who is your favorite auth…

Started by Christy Penman

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Ken Hughes

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? What is your favorite aut…

Started by Christy Penman

0 Jul 16, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Why did you go with...

Why did you go with PublishAmerica, AuthorHouse, Xlibris, or another publisher that you had to pay? Did you try other methods first? A trad…

Started by Kim Smith

33 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steven M Moore

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service