Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

Relationships Matter Marketing Program Real Fast Book Marketing

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kelli's Quill Newsletter - 2016 Recap

Hi everyone! It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone already. Where did the time go? I hope you had a great 2016 — and th…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Aug 14, 2016

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 6 - 8

Write Better Stories and Essays is designed to help students in middle school improve their writing skills. Key Benefits Explore different…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 13, 2015

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 3 Through 5

The Write Better Learning Series was created for students, to promote writing development through the investigation of different types of w…

0 Nov 13, 2015

TECHNOLOGY TOOLS AVAILABLE TO HELP ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS WRITE BETTER ESSAYS AND STORIES

There are many technological aids that can assist teachers who are looking for ways to improve their students’ writing, whether that writi…

0 Sep 8, 2015

You Can Write—Really! A Beginner’s Guide to Writing Fiction

Hi, I’m sharing a bit about You Can Write—Really! A Beginner’s Guide to Writing Fiction. If you’ve always dreamed of writing and getting pu…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 15, 2015

Plotter or Pantser?

When you write, do you plot everything out, write from the seat of your pants, or a little bit of both? I do both, so I guess I'm "bi." ;)

Started by David Berger

0 Jun 9, 2014

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? Who is your favorite auth…

Started by Christy Penman

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Ken Hughes

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? What is your favorite aut…

Started by Christy Penman

0 Jul 16, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Why did you go with...

Why did you go with PublishAmerica, AuthorHouse, Xlibris, or another publisher that you had to pay? Did you try other methods first? A trad…

Started by Kim Smith

33 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steven M Moore

RSS

Sell Your Books!

15,000 Eyeballs Internet Market Program

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by John Kremer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service