The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Build a Better Story released

Build a Better Story is now available in ebook format. Its focus is on providing a method of organizing the thoughts and story elements in…

Started by Hank Quense

0 Mar 2, 2010

Book Signing Success Question

What book marketing material do you provide your potential customers during book signings besides your book, bookmarks or postcards? If not…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ZLS Publishing, LLC

Why You Should Use Customized Book Products

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Why is that? Because the ability to quickly visualize the details in a graphic way is a much…

0 Dec 1, 2009

TIPS: Make Your First Five More Appealing to Agents and Editors Or You're Sunk!

Hi All, I'd like to share some tips that will most likely get you over the five-page hurdle that aspiring writers face. It's the BIGGEST o…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

0 Nov 11, 2009

My "Power Points" Are Essential to hot selling books~

ANOTHER THING TO DO BEFORE WRITING YOUR BOOK-- “POWER POINTS” Writing you book quick and easy, the way I teach it, is simple. That’s my ten…

Started by martha tucker

0 Oct 14, 2009

Best of the Best Ebook Contest Semifinalists Posted Beginning Tomorrow

Beginning tomorrow, Editor Jennifer's Best of the Best Ebook Contest semifinalists will be posted, one per day, on the Editor Jennifer webs…

Started by Jennifer

0 Sep 30, 2009

Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

Okay, okay, I know what I'm about to say is going to make some people upset but I've noticed a trend and I have to say something about it.…

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

BookRix - community connects writers to readers

Bookrix.com is a social network of writers and readers. As a writer I can create and publicize my own e-books by simply uploading my files.…

Started by Nils

0 Aug 24, 2009

Interview with USA Best Seller Jennifer Ashley

From time to time, I do author interviews on my websites. I just posted an interview with USA Today Best Seller Jennifer Ashley on the Dian…

Started by Emily Bryan

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Editing Writing Software

Does anyone use an editor or editing writing software? I would like to hear from you and how useful has it been in proofreading your writin…

Started by Norm Goldman

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service