The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'young' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does blogging sell books?

Does blogging sell books? This is the question every author who blogs wants an answer to. Well, I have my own opinion and I believe that…

Started by Neil Ostroff

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Steve Downes

Top selling author

It’s been said that a true writer will experience a multitude of dizzying highs and terrifying lows during the course of his or her lifet…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 25, 2013

I don’t want to be famous… anymore

I have always loved stories. When I was a little kid my father asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. Without hesitation I happily…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 17, 2013

An author’s path

Here is my full interview for my hometown magazine. There's a link to see the article on the site. It did result in a few extra sales. Th…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 14, 2013

A letter to all indie writers and readers

I’ve been a compulsive writer for nearly thirty years. I’ve published nine books and I’ve even won some literary awards. I’ve been interv…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 7, 2013

My nineteenth five-star review

I just checked Amazon and my novel, DROP OUT  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FX0K7U  just received its nineteenth five-star review. Since p…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 30, 2013

The new future

It used to be that an aspiring author would write a novel and then painstakingly send out SASE’s (remember them) hoping to land an agent.…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by MAXWELL KOBINA ACQUAH

Deep Thoughts

When you buy a book especially on the internet, what do you look for? Is it the cover that attracts you? The reviews? The description? Th…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 16, 2013

Please read!

Now that another September 11th has passed, we can all heave a collective sigh of relief that there has not been another major terrorist…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 12, 2013

Enjoying life!

If you follow my blog you know I've recently acquired a rescue dog, part beagle, part ?. He is a good dog, friendly, gentle, and quiet; a…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 11, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service