The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

My new book - A Day For The Animals

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

The story: What if you said a prayer and then changed your mind. But before you could take it back, God answered it? When Roger Grayson said the animals should rule the world, God was listening. And his family will never be the same again.

For one day the Graysons live among the animals and learn the meaning of love, courage and commitment. (3rd grade reading level)

View the trailer here:
View this montage created at One True Media
A Day For The Animals

What people are saying:

"Congratulations on your story ... I enjoyed each and every moment of the read. The story kept me captivated. While reading, I was always excited to get to the next page." - Teresa Johnson, GottiTravel, LLC (www.gottitravel.com)

"I enjoyed reading this story very much, and I think children would certainly be interested." - Janice Lowery, Founder of Saving Our Children
(www.savingourchildren.bravehost.com)

"In her latest book, A Day for the Animals, Barbara Howard takes us on a journey...a journey of faith. Through the eyes of a young boy we see how even the smallest prayer, even if we are in doubt about the specifics of the prayer, God answers - whether we want Him to or not! In the beauty of His creation lies the answers to our never ending quest for purpose and truth in our troubled world which Howard elegantly and delicately shares with her readers. This book is a must-read and not only for animal lovers!" - Dr. Kim Bloomer, veterinary naturopath, author, and host of Animal Talk Naturally.
(www.AnimalTalkNaturally.com)

Views: 13

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service