The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

If the moderators will kindly permit a new book announcement, I would like to tell people about a spirituality book I’ve written and recently published that may be of interest and service.

Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth? explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we’re born for purposes of spiritual growth.

The book contains ten true stories of people who planned physical illness, having handicapped children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, losing a loved one, and severe accidents.

The information about their pre-birth plans was obtained by four very gifted mediums and channels, including one who has the ability both to see and to hear the conversations we have with one another before we’re born. The book therefore contains the actual conversations people had with their future parents, children, spouses, friends, and other loved ones when they planned these challenges.

As readers come to understand that they themselves planned many of their challenges, suffering that once seemed purposeless becomes imbued with deep meaning. Wisdom may be acquired in a more conscious manner; feelings of anger, guilt, blame, and victimization are replaced by acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.

A free PDF with a large sample of the book is available on the About the Book page at www.CourageousSouls.com. People may also wish to read the reviews on Amazon.

The book may be ordered on the Courageous Souls web site or from Amazon, including Amazon Canada, UK, France, Germany, and Japan. It may also be ordered from any bookstore or library (in most countries) by providing them with the ISBN number (9780977679454).

Thank you for permitting me to post this message.

Kind regards,
Robert Schwartz
author, Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?
www.CourageousSouls.com

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought I'd added a reply once, but it doesn't show, so I'll add it again. Courageous Souls is definitely a book I want to read. In my novel The Return, I have a couple characters in the Other Side state, one of whom is planning on her return, choosing parents and what she will do. Choosing one's parents, etc. is a concept I've heard and believed for a couple decades or more, and in The Return I deal with karma and reincarnation, as well as reconciliation and forgiveness, which I believe be worked on on the Other side as well as in this carnation. But your book is needed. It's interesting how many people will believe in heaven, but go no further. Margaret Guthrie
Robert, Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth sounds like something I would think about, ponder, journal, talk about, and eventually write about. I totally believe we do make choices. In my recently published, Blessings In The Mire, I write of finding the good "in even the most nefarious of places" and it sounds like your book is the book that should be read first, before reading Blessings in the Mire! You sound like a kindred spirit to me! Best of all to you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service