The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I Want to Take My CDs and Ebook to the Next Level- Help?

Hi,
I am new to this site and very excited to be a member. I am the author of a series of Christian meditation and affirmation CDs to help Christians connect more personally with God. I have been selling my CDs for several years on my website, Amazon, and just recently signed up with a Christian distributor. I really want to take my business to the next level. I also have a FREE eBook and eCourse titled, "18 Weeks to Greater Peace, Joy, and Intimacy with God." Please visit my website and if you have any specific publicity or marketing suggestions or services that you think would be helpful, I would love to hear from you. My website is http://www.thechristianmeditator.com.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rhonda,

Your CDs are needed today. I have a web site that may offer you some insight and information to help gain more exposure for your material. My site www.myqualitywriting.com is a resource for other authors to gain exposure for their work. There is marketing information/opportunities and I have a free download of my experiences getting published. I also have links to talk radio sites which may help in gaining exposure for your work throughout the country. They are arranged by the first letter of each state. If there were no talk radio stations for a particular state there would not be a letter taking you to the listing for that state.

If you are a speaker I also offer a free speakers bureau. Your topics qualify as they are family friendly. I also offer author interviews with questions directly related to your writing and activities. If you would like to participate in either of these, please let me know and I will provide you with the details I need for each of them.

Hope this helps.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service