The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I believe that the more you say about your book the more buzz you create. How does writer's sites come into play in your marketing plan? Do you sign up for every one of them and post a promo? Is that a good idea?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a writer for over 20 years now, I will agree with Karina. And at the same time, I also see a huge benefit for the writer because it will and can lead to a blessing to Online Christian Magazine out there that I writer for example. And some of them may end publishing a print version and that will give not only the writer exposure but the self-published author or author some exposure when they come to the writers site. I like to add to, that the writer can grow and start self-publishing themselves and do ok selling their booklets or chapbooks, coil -binded books online for reasonable price. For you know it, their book may be in the bookstore in the near future the way things are changing so fast with technology. I had disadvantages, with my books as well advantages well. But I am praising Jesus through poetry, creative writing, and my own life story true life story as well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service