The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

SOUL FOOD
Kings detest wrongdoing, for a throne is established through righteousness.
Proverbs 16:12

WE GIVE PRAISES, WE GIVE PRAISES

Do you ever recall things you did while growing into your full seed? Many of us still have yet a ways to go, as wisdom and knowledge are gained daily. You're never too old to learn new tricks, right dawg? Whether it's old or new, I know one place that I can always turn to no matter what troubles cross my path. HE tells me to keep my head on things above not below. So glad that I have a friend in Jesus. After what I've been through I don't know if I could tell you the same thing any other time. As the Lord is by my side day, evening, night, and on any surprise so the enemy can't get his claws in me.

As children we did sing-a-longs on the bus and in the classroom, you would ask Where is Thumbkin? Where is Thumbkin? The Thumbs would come out saying "here I am, here I am". I know you remember. Well last night it jogged my memory because I sung my own version. Where is my child? Where is my child? An empty echo came back so I yelled where are you, where are you? Certainly it seems a little different singing the song when you're on the other side. When you have the lead voice or perhaps even filling in on the background vocals there's a difference. How do you react when you're the main character?

I have to tell you it's a heavy burden. Before I knew it I was in the middle of a horrid storm. The winds picked up extremely fast like from 0 - 60 mph. I was being tossed back and forth in the rapids, gasping for breaths of air. In the interim remembering, that I had a solid foundation just waiting to grap a hold and take over. At the same time I was in search of my little girl and Jesus was calling Clevette saying, "Where Are You My Child, Where Are You My Child". HE wondered why I hadn't called on HIM before I did. Then receiving a call from the last home I went to stating my baby had been seen. If you didn't know, just ask, believe and receive. I Thank You Father, I love You. Giving praises as I owe You my all. I say "AMEN, AMEN".

Give it over to Jesus, HE'll take the call every time....AMEN

Peace Be With You
Clevette
www.QCleSurvivesTheStorm.com

Views: 17

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service