The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

09/16/08

"NEWS YOU CAN USE"

Use indeed is what the Father is saying. Knowing HE brought you too far to leave you. Somebody do a Holy Ghost Stomp for GLORY. Thank you Jesus for bringing us here. HE may have a place for you to go. If you feel moved, GET UP. That is what I did last night. Mt Calvary Baptist Church, Rev Andrew Jackson, Jr which is in the East End of Richmond, (Fulton Bottom). They are having revival this week. Lord, they started out with Dr Anthony Chandler Sr of Cedar Street Baptist. Jesus said GO! The Spirit moved through the house as we were in Luke 18:35-43 with a powerful INCLINATION. That was followed by a great ANTICIPATION. Giving God all the glory we had one heck of a CELEBRATION. Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus. You know the Holy Ghost just don't stop. AMEN.

Grace & Blessings,

Clevette

SOUL FOOD
"No chance at all," Jesus said, "if you think you can pull it off by yourself. Every chance in the world if you trust God to do it."
Luke 18:27 (The Message)
Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

John 12:36
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
1 Timothy 1:15

'TIS SO SWEET

Are you a BELIEVER? Do not jump on the wagon for the sake of getting a ride. As someone who believes has confidence and faith in the truth or existence of something. So I have to ask again, do you TRUST in Jesus? Save the surprised look for Satan.

Are you not praying the way in which you should? If I recall correctly someone mentioned prayers not being answered. The negative attitudes of some is a slide in the wrong direction. Would you waste any time on the negative? Thank God for Jesus as HE accepts the good, bad, pretty, or ugly attitudes.

Let us be real for a moment. You need to be thankful because HE does accept it all. We all have different situations and many just walk away. You only manage to make the call in an emergency. The children begin poking out their mouths, whining, and fussing. What happens? You go to work complaining, yelling, shuffling the papers until they all are upon the floor. What happens? You are nagging to your significant other, always wanting just the opposite each time. What happens?

ON THE REAL....What happens is you drive somebody else CRAZY. If you have to fuss about everything that you have????? Maybe just maybe it is not worth having or appreciated. Then what on earth do you think will happen with something even better. Have mercy Father? If you were a believer things would be a little different. Your ability to express emotions to Jesus will runneth over.

Therefore, trusting in the Lord would not even be a question. Doubting HIM does not cross the mind of believers. So speak, speak from your heart and soul. HE will hear your words. Jesus will touch you and answer the many prayers. Give it a try, put all your trust in Jesus because HE loves you.

Trust HIM More Than You Did Before....Amen

I'm too BLESSED to be STRESSED.
It is my desire to give comfort, peace, and joy while riding "Through The Storm".
www.QCleSurvivesTheStorm

Views: 19

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service