The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

"The Fallen" gets First Ever Professional Review

Fresh from the desk of Able Greenspan of Midwest Book Reviews:

"Reality is what our mind makes of it – and our minds can lie to us. "The Fallen" is a science fiction thriller following Striker Carleson as he faces off against an alien intelligence only known as "The Fallen". He must overcome the strange mind tricks and falsehoods in front of him to find the truth – and only then will he be able to stand up to the alien invasion. "The Fallen" is a philosophical yet entertaining and humorous science fiction novel, sure to please any Sci-Fi reader and a few who wouldn't traditionally read the genre."

Curious? Pick yourself up a copy of my book, The Fallen available through Barnes&Noble!

BUY From Barnes&Noble

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats. Midwest Books is great for reviews. Now capitalize on that and get some more. For Amazon rankings it takes around seven to really make a difference.

Editor: Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources
Workin on it. Any ideas as to who else is good for reviews?
Well, you can try looking for top reviewers on Amazon, search various blog directories (i.e., Technorati) for blogs that do book reviews in your genre, magazines in your genre, etc. It's a lot of work searching, but if you get reviews it pays off.

Editor: Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources
Alright. Sweet deal. I'll get right on that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service