The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Mark your calendars—Please!

“Silenced Cry,” the first in a series of crime/mystery novels, was released in April 2007. An August virtual book tour will give readers further insight into the book and the author. The tour will kick off on Monday, July 30, at 7:30 p.m. EST with a talk on the Internet Voice Radio. Other planned virtual events throughout August include guest blogs, interviews with the author and a special guest, plus a chat session.

Events details and links are available on http://booktour.com/author/marta_stephens#top. Some topics are still pending. I look forward your comments on the blogs and hope you can join in on the chat! Additional information will also be posted on my website, www.martastephens-author.com. Please feel free to post these link on your sites.

Special thanks to those from BMN who have agreed to sponsor my tour: Phil Harris (Internet Voice Radio), Joyce Tremel (Working Stiffs Blogspot), Kaycee Conners (Live Journal, Writing Space & Word Press Blog), Marilyn Meredith (Marilyn Meredith Blogspot), and Jeff Mariotte (Jeff Mariotte Typepad Weblog) and Dawn Dowdle (Mystery Lovers Corner).

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The21writer@alumni.marymount.edu

My second novel is now audio – like old time radio. All you have to do is listen. It’ll make you laff. Go to www.NewFiction,com

Choose ‘Senate Parking’

Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service