The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Can anyone point me to a fulfillment company that will handle printing my ebook, putting into a binder form and then mail out to customers? Thanks

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.
Dear Cole Siler,

I’d like to introduce you to AMES OnDemand, a leading provider of on demand printing and content management services, located in Somerville, MA.

We specialize in on demand printing of galleys, out-of-print, and keep-in-print publications for the publishing industry, software and hardware documentation, training and education, healthcare, and financial institutions. Our superior printing quality provides just-in-time books, manuals, and marketing materials to enable our clients to address the ever changing needs of their markets.

The AMES OnDemand team has over 50 years of combined publishing and media industry expertise. In 1996 AMES OnDemand developed its first BookBuild™ custom publishing system linked to high-speed digital printers – and we’ve remained at the forefront of the digital printing industry ever since. We’re familiar with the technologies and formats found in media buyers, graphic designers and publishers’ production workflow.

I invite you to experience how AMES OnDemand can securely manage your intellectual property while providing you with high quality printing services.
I've been really pleased with lulu.com. They have a FAQ section that can probably answer all your questions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service