The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hi all -

To get your How-to on writing up an ad and selling your book on Craig's List, you need to email me at sjeditor@yahoo.com. I have a PDF I can send you but I can't send it unless you give me your email address. Thanks for all the responses; it's been amazing to hear from so many!

Shannon

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shannon, could you pls send to me your info on how to sell your book on Craig's list. You can send it to tallone@tampabay.rr.com Thanks Jay
Shannon,

Couldn't get through to your email sjeditor@yahoo.com. Would appreciate a copy of How-to about Craigs list please send to hbbn5step@yahoo.com.

ALOHA Jim
Hi Shannon,
Please ad me to the PDF copy for Craigs list

Thanks,
Eve
Eve,

If I have not sent this to you, please send me an email at sjeditor@yahoo.com and I will get a copy of the PDF to you ASAP.

Shannon
Shannon san, could you send me a copy also? thank you

fitzdec@gmail.com
http://blackpassenger.com
I would like to get your How-to. You can send to ymmiller2@yahoo.com Thanks
Hey everyone. This offer by Shannon has been on here for over a year and a half. I ordered mine on 2/9/08, and never received it. I didn't notice until later that she asked for us to email her. Below is the last post that I could find from Shannon:

[Reply by Shannon Janeczek on July 1, 2008 at 10:27am
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not responded to you in a more timely fashion. Kind of busy having a very unexpected emergency C-section and a long maternity leave!! Baby boy & I are doing nicely. Obviously, I have not been monitoring any social networking sites in the meantime.

My email has also changed. Please email me at Shannon@writingandmarketing.com to get your PDF. I will send it out before the end of the week.

Thanks for your understanding.]

I don't know if the offer is still good, but you might try contacting her at the above email addy.

Good luck,

Sandra

Hi I am Shirley Bullock author of Forever Promised. sabull03@windstream.net
I have one on Craig's List, it is probably incorrectly done! lol
drhodes5433@yahoo.com
Shannon, what a great way to build your list. Kudos for your innovation! I'm just seeing this post and can't believe I missed it. Anyway, the address:

connect@vinsonpublishing.com
You will have mail from me shortly :-)
Shannon,

That is a venue I hadn't even thought of for a place to sell books. This sounds awesome. Please send me your file.

Thanks in advance,
Dianne

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service