The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hi all -

To get your How-to on writing up an ad and selling your book on Craig's List, you need to email me at sjeditor@yahoo.com. I have a PDF I can send you but I can't send it unless you give me your email address. Thanks for all the responses; it's been amazing to hear from so many!

Shannon

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi
i would love a pdf copy. I go on Craigslist for other things but never gave a thought to advertise the books.
hanks
Jan,

If I haven't sent this to you already... please email me at sjeditor@yahoo.com and I will get it out to you ASAP.

Thanks
Shannon
Has anyone really sold a substantial number of books using this method? Most of the books listed on Craig's list are used books and old books out of a private collection I tried it and didn't get any interest.
I derive most of my sales from my website with a good google ranking, writing articles seems to work for me.
Blessings,
Ariadne
Hi Shannon. I would like a copy of the PDF to see how that works. I have thought of doing this in the past but I just don't know how efficiant it is. I need to market this book of mine though.
Thanks,
TLC guy
www.thelearningcourse.com
Geoff,

Actually, I haven't heard back from anyone yet on actual sales #s. Maybe I need to put up a new post to everyone here and ask about that! Please send me your email at sjeditor@yahoo.com and I will send the PDF to you.

Shannon
Hi Shannon,

Thanks for making such a generous offer - oh - and you've got more mail!

Warmly,

Cheryl
Hi Shannon,

Thanks for this offer. Please send me your pdf to: writelink3@yahoo.com

Martha Tucker
Hi Shannon;

Please send me your PDF. Thanks so much.

Jo-Anne Vandermeulen gr5mom2@yahoo.ca
Hi Shannon, thanks for the PDF, and all the other advice. I will keep you posted on my experience with AuthorHouse. Once I get my book out there, I will share everything, step by step with this community. I will also offer insight as to what I would do differently.
Wonderful to hear from you Dan... please let me know how you're doing!
Hello Shannon,

I would love a copy.

emma572008@hotmail.com

Mary
Please send me a copy of your how to on writing up an ad and selling my books on Craig's list.
violapalmer@yahoo.com
thanks
Viola Palmer

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service