The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I have a question about how to improve your name recognition on search engines when you share a name with other popular people.

For example, other than me, other David McLaughlin's are the former president of the American Red Cross, a Canadian politician, a popular bluegrass musician, and a professor at a large university.

How do I cut through?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, look at you!!! congratulations!!! Now, type Revvell in Google and see what happens. LOL
No-look at YOU! You're famous!
David, I can advise you and tell you what to do. But you have to consult me for my time. I am both an SEO copywriter, infomarketer and graphic artist. I can help you with SEO copywriting while your web designer does the rest. 90% of web designers don't know Search engine optimization beyond submitting you site to 3,000 search engines. Check out one my sites: miniwebsite marketing videos. I am #2 in google and both my articles are #1 and #2. SEO is not rocket science. By the way onpage optimization is just 20%; 80% is off-page optimization like link building, link relevance, back links, link popularity and anchor text links. SEO is not what you can figure out on your own.
Thanks Uzo!

I'm a big believer in paying a man (or woman) for their time. You have done an excellent advert for your skills. I will keep you in mind as my project develops!

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service