The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Here is some info on the book along with a synopsis:

Imagine owning a restaurant near the jungles of Thailand that sits upon the most legendary mystical road in the world. Legend states that whomever walks upon Loi Kroh Road will be forever changed or shall never be seen or heard from again. In fact, the English translation of “Loi Kroh Road” is “Wash Your Bad Luck Away”.

Synopsis: The main character in this book is seductively lured to this world famous street to purchase this restaurant. The restaurant serves as a place where he observes world travelers such as himself as well as locals who discover their fate upon this historic road. He is on a journey to discover his mission in life as he is guided by a ghostly figure that appeared to him as a child. On his adventures, he comes face to face with his greatest fear, his lingering questions of mortality and his soul’s lonely reflection.

Word Count: 75,795

Genre’: Fiction (based on a true story)

A blog has been established to market the book and there has been considerable traffic from all over the world. My co-author is a native New Zealander residing in Beijing, China while I reside in Nashville, TN USA. I’ve had several people read the draft and they were intrigued and reduced to tears by the end. It is an unforgettable story.

Book Trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQD0R5IXOhs
Book Blog: http://MangoTreeCafe-LoiKrohRoad.blogspot.com

Thanks everyone! Just send me an email at TSim681157@aol.com

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you get a chance to read this book, do so. It is MAHVELOUS!!! It's been awhile since I've not been able to put a book down. Going back to reading it now.

Revvell
Thank you so much! You've made my day!
You're very welcome. We're doing an interview, right? HAVE to talk about THIS book!!!
Absolutely....you tell me when and I'm there!

Best,
Taryn

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service