The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hello Everyone,

I have two related sets of questions about marketing and selling e-books. However, since there is sufficient difference between the two (at least in my mind), I am posting them separately.

I am aware of the following sites through which you can market/sell your e-books: www.bookshaker.com, www.clickbank.com, www.payloadz.com. Are there other sites? Have you used them? What have been your experiences?

Thanks for your assistance.

Roger

PS. If you decide to sign-up for Payloadz.com, please consider supporting one of our fellow authors Revvell Revati and sign up at her affiliates page http://www.revvellations.com/affiliations.html Revvell also interviews authors on her web-based radio program. A great opportunity to get some exposure.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Roger.

I've had very good luck with Payloadz myself yet, I've not tried the others so can't compare. Just fyi with Payloadz, they are hooked up with Paypal and the first $100 in sales is free (w/paypal charges) and $15 per month after your first $100 in sales. They also have a program that will pay for affiliations. I've not familiarized myself with that though.

I'd love to hear anyone's experiences on the others.

Thank you again Roger, etal.

Revvell
www.Revvellations.com
I have this e-book option available on my site using payloadz.com. I have one order since online. I am praying for more the downloads are only $3.00 each download.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service